Tuesday, July 21, 2009

End of NZ

We spent an extra night in Queenstown because we loved it so much! We went to the Franz Josef glacier next and I did a glacier hike. It was amazing! The ice was super cool, exactly what I was hoping to see! We also went to the glacier hot pools..they were amazing. Mom, you would have loved them!

We took the TranzAlpine train all the way from the West Coast of the island (Greymouth) back to the East Coast (Christchurch) on Monday. It was a really nice ride with good views and good weather! Lucky us! In Christchurch we really didn't do much at night or this morning.

Our flight had tons of turbulence but we got back to Melbourne safely. We head home a week from today! It's hard to believe the trip went this quickly, and that I leave in three weeks for Colombia! Only two weeks at home. I am getting more excited and less nervous for the trip though, which I am glad about.

Dinner time! Love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment