I have decided that I want to start projects when I get home from Colombia(ok yeah, I am planning ahead just a little..).
Potential projects include:
Scrapbooking clay, graham and my's whole childhoods for my mother
building a bike from scratch
starting a garden of edibles (basil, mint, tomatoes, etc)
perfecting my cookbook
cooking and baking new things everyday
I am really missing my freedom in that sense and I especially miss eating natural and organic foods!
As far as my work here, it is going alright. The past two days haven't been that bad, luckily. Our personal development workshop went better than I thought it would, but it was still pretty tough. It's hard to be doing that when I feel like they don't care about what I have to say, because I did spend a good amount of time preparing for that. The kindergarten English class also wasn't bad, and I actually feel like I could teach the kids a few things by the end, which is a nice feeling.
Gotta go teach English to the girls in Casa Hogar (wish me luck)!
Love,
Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment